STEP 1: Determine Your Merchandise Category – 1 or 2
We are look to book vendors who sell merchandise under the following categories:
- Original and Collectible Artwork & Prints
- Unique Non-Wearable Handmade/Homemade Items
- Mid-Century Furniture and Home Decor
- Non-Wearable Vintage Items
- Non-Wearable One-of-a-Kind and Rare Items
- Non-Wearable Items made with Recycled/Repurposed materials
- Eco-Friendly Items
Vendors with this category of merchandise are eligible to book in advance every Sunday according to booth availability.
Category 1 Merchandise: If you fall under this category, fill out our Online Vendor Registration Form, download the Vendor Handbook, and read through it to learn how to book a space in advance.
Because of the relatively small size of our market (250 vendors), we need to maintain a balance of merchandise. The items listed in Category 2 are currently abundant in the market. New vendors who sell these items are only eligible to book a space in advance for the 2nd Sunday of the month or any Sunday through the morning Stand By Line:
- Handmade or Vintage Jewelry
- Vintage or Locally Designed & Handmade Clothing (No “Wholesale” or “Bulk” Clothing from Downtown)
- Crystals and Minerals
- Handmade and Vintage Shoes
- Purses (ABSOLUTELY NO COUNTERFEITS)
- Uniquely Decorated Device Accessories
- Vinyl Records
- Some Imported Goods
- Shabby Chic Furniture
While there are a few exceptions, the booth’s display, business concept, marketing, and quality of merchandise would have to be outstanding.
Category 2 Merchandise: If you’re booking a space for the 2nd Sunday or through the Sunday Morning Stand By Line, fill out our Online Vendor Registration Form, download the Vendor Handbook, and read through it to learn about our booking procedures.
STEP 2: Download the MTP Vendor Handbook for ALL Vendor Information
This document includes: Pricing, Insurance Requirements, FAQ’s, Stand By Line Procedures, Procedures for Booking Spaces in Advance, Terms & Conditions, Policies and Guidelines, Safety and Loading and Payment Policies. Review this document prior to booking a space.
Everything you need to know about getting into the market is in this document. If you read it, you will be empowered to book a space according to your merchandise category.
STEP 3: Download the Market Map
STEP 4: Submit a registration form, then proceed to book a space according to your merchandise category.